"The ANAH has been using the application since 2009 for the services provided to our facilities teams (mail, courier, badges, reprography ...) which represent 60% of requests. The remaining 40% correspond to requests related to the maintenance of the building itself. We also use the Resource module for meeting room reservations. Users reserve rooms directly but cancellations are made are the responsibility of the reception.
In the position I previously held at the CSA we also used Nouvelatrium with positive results so our choice naturally moved towards investing in the same application. Initially, it was necessary to change old habits, which is always difficult. But as time went by, users appreciated the tool and the equal treatment it applies to all requests within the organization (which was far from the case before).
Due to its ease of use, the training of newcomers is very quick, so they can benefit immediately from the services offered by the application (e.g. demand for supplies). The process of integration within the company was also taken care of by Veolys.
Users also appreciate the responsiveness of the system. For example, for photocopiers, a malfunction declared, immediately generates a mail alert to the service provider giving precise and detailed information including the reference number of the copier.
In terms of evolution we would like to see automatic updates applied to the total number of hours attributed to maintenance requests."
Alain Audouze, Head of the Facilities Office, Agence Nationale de l'Habitat